Just wondering about copyrights

Dkiltz292

does anyone know whats the deal or law with the copyrights? I am able to create a sculpture and sell it without getting sued for some copyrights infringment? say i make a sculptur of bamand and sell it am i gunna get sued by DC? i am new to trying to sell my art and i dont wana step on any toes

Please search out for related articles here. It's a topic that comes up quite frequently and has been discussed, debated, strung out, hung up, and debated some more to exhaustion.

You forgot flattened, squished, rolled up, tied, decorated, sealed, seared, roasted, consumed, recycled and flushed :lol

Yeah...It's a giant battlefield. Everybody has their own opinion about the matter.

If anything, it's more of a personal decision.

Yeah...It's a giant battlefield. Everybody has their own opinion about the matter.

If anything, it's more of a personal decision.

if the company finds you selling thier copyrighted characters they will send you a C&D, then if you continue selling they will sue you...this is the way it is...

Not only will you get sued you will get spanked so hard you will not be able to sit for a month!

does anyone know whats the deal or law with the copyrights? I am able to create a sculpture and sell it without getting sued for some copyrights infringment? say i make a sculptur of bamand and sell it am i gunna get sued by DC? i am new to trying to sell my art and i dont wana step on any toes

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back