Just wondering about copyrights

Discussion in 'Sculpture and Makeup Effects' started by Dkiltz292, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Dkiltz292

Dkiltz292 New Member

does anyone know whats the deal or law with the copyrights? I am able to create a sculpture and sell it without getting sued for some copyrights infringment? say i make a sculptur of bamand and sell it am i gunna get sued by DC? i am new to trying to sell my art and i dont wana step on any toes

2. epilepticsquirl

epilepticsquirl Sr Member

Please search out for related articles here. It's a topic that comes up quite frequently and has been discussed, debated, strung out, hung up, and debated some more to exhaustion.

3. Alan Castillo

Alan Castillo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You forgot flattened, squished, rolled up, tied, decorated, sealed, seared, roasted, consumed, recycled and flushed :lol

4. Shylaah

Shylaah Sr Member

.........ad nauseam:sick

Shylaah

5. Crank729

Crank729 Sr Member

Yeah...It's a giant battlefield. Everybody has their own opinion about the matter.

If anything, it's more of a personal decision.

6. mez7

mez7 Sr Member

if the company finds you selling thier copyrighted characters they will send you a C&D, then if you continue selling they will sue you...this is the way it is...

7. Apollo

Apollo Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Not only will you get sued you will get spanked so hard you will not be able to sit for a month!

8. Alan Castillo

Alan Castillo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

How the heck did I miss this post :lol