Just Ordered Star Wars Chronicles!

I just ordered my copy. $150 CDN from Chapters.ca. I am relatively happy with that price. I have to have this book. I cant wait to get it.

Originally posted by arkangel@Dec 28 2005, 01:57 AM
Nice score.
Definitely the bible of SW reference books. I'm still thankful to phase pistol for recommending Hamilton books back in 02. A lot of us picked it up for 50US. Considering it sold for well over 200Cnd here, that was quite a deal. :)

Clark
[snapback]1144755[/snapback]​

I think that was when I got a copy of it myself. Hell of a book, and $50 was a steal.. I was just looking through mine last night at the Falcon pics for details of what I need to do to my Falcon model kit.

Originally posted by AT-AT Luvah@Dec 27 2005, 05:05 PM
I'll pay off the balance shortly and perhaps cancel the card in a month or two (I don't shop at Amazon all that often - just opened it for the $30 promotional certificate).

Hector
[snapback]1144612[/snapback]​

has to be my favorite 'prop' book ever. had one for years and can still spend hours paging through it.

Unless you arte not worried about credit scoring in regards to something like refinancing or a new home, I's leave that Visa account open. Use it every now and then. Closing CC accounts after a short term of use can go against your score. creditors love long established lines of credit and are terrified of the quick to cancel.

Enjoy your Chronic(what)cles. B)

It truly is one of the best prop books ever. I wish there had been a "Star Trek" version... :unsure

There's no shortage of Trek behind-the-scenes tomes, but they are largely crap. :confused

- k

I received the book today.... I just glanced through it and I am overwhelmed. What a book. I am delighted with it.

I would recommend this book to any SW fan or costumer, its the best reference book I have seen.

If you are thinking about getting it I would recommend that you do so before it goes out of print/production again.

Just one question, last summer, i emailed Chronile Books and they told me that they would re-release the Original Trilogy Star Wars chronicles, but NOT with that TIE FIGHTER WING cut special protective case, but as an ordinary Hardback book, thats why i paid about $180 for a MINT shrinkwrapped copy from UK ( I still believe it was a cheap price for a shrinwrapped copy at that time) ( remember the different preview photo in blue in amazon.com? that is the regular harcover book's cover as they say it) However, if what you got for $68 has that special protective case, i will be VERY ANGRY because i got a direct email from Chronicle Books telling me that the book would never be available with that special cover again.

Originally posted by thorskywalker@Feb 27 2006, 06:45 PM
Just one question,  last summer, i emailed Chronile Books and they told me that they would re-release the Original Trilogy Star Wars chronicles, but NOT with that TIE FIGHTER WING cut special protective case, but as an ordinary Hardback book, thats why i paid about $180 for a MINT shrinkwrapped copy from UK ( I still believe it was a cheap price for a shrinwrapped copy at that time) ( remember the different preview photo in blue in amazon.com? that is the regular harcover book's cover as they say it)  However, if what you got for $68 has that special protective case, i will be VERY ANGRY because i got a direct email from Chronicle Books telling me that the book would never be available with that special cover again.
[snapback]1195098[/snapback]​

Mine has the special protective cover. I paid $150 CDN. The copyright is 1997 as is the publish date.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back