Just got a prop from Jaws!

What an awesome find!!! That's hero costume gear from the main character of one of the best-loved and most critically acclaimed films of all time... That's a pretty big deal - congratulations!!!

:cheers

My uncle acquired it through a private collector in Cali many years ago (who also had a few shark mouths from Quints shack) and just recently passed it down to me as a sort of college graduation gift. sorry i dont have any more info but ill be sure to ask my uncle more about it whenever i see him again.

My uncle acquired it through a private collector in Cali many years ago (who also had a few shark mouths from Quints shack) and just recently passed it down to me as a sort of college graduation gift. sorry i dont have any more info but ill be sure to ask my uncle more about it whenever i see him again.

You would be wise to get letters written and notarized.

That's a cool piece and documenting it will only help.

The people involved won't be around forever. Get on it.

If it can be verified as the actual screen used Brody belt, that's an amazing item.

Please do ask your uncle for more info, with pieces of this nature provenance is everything.

Hi DDSpike,

Awesome piece of movie history! I have been an avid Jaws fan since I was a little boy and am always on the look out for screen used props. If this item is something you would ever consider selling I would purchase it from you.

I would of course make it worth your while!

Thanks,

John

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back