Just Found This Guy

tehfailsafe

Just found this guy and am trying to figure out what it's worth.

I wanted to put it up for sale but I can't find any on the internet at all... Is it ultra rare collectible type or just something people don't really care for? Any ideas?

hiveWars1.jpg

hiveWars2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen it before. If I was you. Ask around on other websites and MAKE SURE you know the full price for this. You never know how much it is.... :p

Ive seen it. It was one of Kenners last Predator figures with enormous heads. I also have one thats blue with silver armor, with a p2 style helmet. Dont remember his name tho.

~CYCLONE_06

Theres only a few of Kenner's figures that are worth much to anything.A good way to price things is look on ebay , i think the queen hive set was worth a penny or two but 5 bucks is probably the value . Sorry bro

Ebay has none up for sale, and none completed auctions in the last 90 days. Google shopping returns 0 results and I can't find any on amazon.

Also found this apparently rare Simpsons 'nevermore' figure set from the halloween episodes that's worth like $80, so I wasn't sure if this was another one of those "hard to find so I MUST have it" type of things.

Yeah I have the whole set actually two whole sets of these complete MOC. The Warrior blue predator is the rare one of them all. Guess you can say $15.00-$25 is most you can get for him again depends. But the one you have I say is a good $10 -$15.00 range. These Hive wars are getting hard to get a hold of. The kenner Aliens can fetch $40.00 or more. Kenner predators eh $8.00 each, Elder is the one that can range from $15-$25, same goes for the laser shot predator.

I say hold him, "Alien Hive wars" are getting rare, you hardly see these show up on ebay.

---------------------------

Wow I just checked, warrior Pred on ebay is $75.00. These are going up...

Hey thanks Ice! I have a few of the aliens ones as well, but not non hive wars preds. The rarity explains why I seriously cannot find the recon guy anywhere for sale.

I would save it but I'm actually opening up a toy store here so I can't hold on to it. Kinda like a drug dealer using his own supply ya know?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back