Just doing a little 1:72 scale Scratch Building

Boba Debt

Master Member
Working on the side details for the carrier section that I'm using to display part of my 1:72 scale die cast airplane collection

004 Sub-Assemblies 002.jpg

003 Test Print.jpg

Base Kraft Graphic Rev D.jpg

Great start. I scratch built the HMS Exeter to go along with my 1/72 scale Walrus aircraft. Found that photographs really help with fidelity of detail.

Printed out plans for a WW2 carrier to hold my 1/72 scale TBM’s, but had to cancel that project due to the limited room in my apartment. Deck area of carriers is enormous. Good luck with your “display stand.”

Great start. I scratch built the HMS Exeter to go along with my 1/72 scale Walrus aircraft. Found that photographs really help with fidelity of detail.

Printed out plans for a WW2 carrier to hold my 1/72 scale TBM’s, but had to cancel that project due to the limited room in my apartment. Deck area of carriers is enormous. Good luck with your “display stand.”

Sounds like you have "walked a mile in my shoes"

Please post pics of the project if you have the time

Sounds like you have "walked a mile in my shoes"

Please post pics of the project if you have the time

Boba Debt,
Parts of my 8 ft. long HMS Exeter top works are disassembled so I can move out of my small appartment. However, here is a quick picture of the 1/72 scale Walrus amphibians on their catapults. I got carried away with my display stand.

Attachments

• 1F1F95C4-1656-4BF4-8E4D-0C8746C42A77.jpeg
    1F1F95C4-1656-4BF4-8E4D-0C8746C42A77.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Boba Debt,
Parts of my 8 ft. long HMS Exeter top works are disassembled so I can move out of my small appartment. However, here is a quick picture of the 1/72 scale Walrus amphibians on their catapults. I got carried away with my display stand.
AMAZING

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back