just confirmation

Yamu

hi im new to everything hear, watched alot of things, read alot of things.
my aim at first is to make a predator mask, do i understand correctly, that the items i will need is a manequin head, oil based clay, obviously sculpting tools, and liquid latex.
if so, and i sculpt the head and cover it in latex, i can peal it off cant i? iv never used latex or anything and im realy confused how im getting it off the clay mould. oh an when making the Bio mask i do the same for that except not use latex, use plaster i think i read somewere? please tell me if this is true so i can start gathering the things i need and making a start. at a later date i will be needed more advice on the body suit an armor and everythign else. i honestly have no idea what im doing so any help is realy needed.
thanks

Also,check out the monstermakers.com. they have a handbook that shows you step by step instructions with illustrations. To download it, its about $10. For a paperback it comes to about $27 with s/h.

thanks, sorry agen for posting in the wrong place, iv seen the book on monstermakers.com an i want the book but might just download it. very gd work done on this site, amazing, cnt wait to get started

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back