Just bought this sweet predator mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predatormrblack

imagesCA2N5U76.jpg

i got this brilliant mask for a great price of 36 pounds not a bad deal still reciving it but its wearable and its able to be attached to the wall so im gonna try and buy more peices and paint them so i can have a good suit tell me if you find anything like if you can sell me the
predator mr black skin
gauntlet claws
laser cannon (with led light)
bomb gauntlet
and lastley some weapons like the spear or the whip

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predatormrblack

thanks hunter if you find any where selling parts you think would go good with it tell me im looking to make the costume in a 300 budget so im thinking a 2-3 years project

Double H

thanks hunter if you find any where selling parts you think would go good with it tell me im looking to make the costume in a 300 budget so im thinking a 2-3 years project
With somethings your looking for,might be easier to make them, but i will let you know all the same