just a quikie question about the p1

strugglingrunt

hi people if this has been asked before then please delete mods as you see fit
basically has the P1 got a name other than the P1?
i mean you got the wolf , celtic ,scar boar, etc etc even the P2 predator had a name the raptor!, if it hasn't got a name then what would you call if it where up to you?

john

Voodoo sounds pretty bad ass to me.

You know, cuz jungle... makes me think of voodoo. every one thought he was a devil? I dunno.
makes sense to me!

well yeah your right mate every predator seems to have a name except the P1 and P2
I reckon there that cool they don't need nick names

Referred to in the movie but not a genuine name used like the celtic and scar pred. I think that in comparisson to the original they gave the new ones names cus of merchandise.

Where did you get Raptor from? I don't recall the P2 being called that at all.
Or are you confusing it with Chucks Raptor bio maybe because they look similar?
L.B.

I have never heard the P2 referred to as "Raptor".

Its always been the "P1" and "P2" Predators. No other names I know of.

hi people if this has been asked before then please delete mods as you see fit
basically has the P1 got a name other than the P1?
i mean you got the wolf , celtic ,scar boar, etc etc even the P2 predator had a name the raptor!, if it hasn't got a name then what would you call if it where up to you?

john

I'd say Diablo as that's what they called him in the movie "El Diablo cazador de hombres." "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" The demon who makes trophies of men..... so Diablo or Demon would be my choices if it was to be given a "pretty"name instead of P1

I have never heard the P2 referred to as "Raptor".

Its always been the "P1" and "P2" Predators. No other names I know of.
i think like roninpred said i think i got the name from chucks raptor bio as it seems similar to the P2 i just assumed thats what it was called, my bad sorry guys

john

Back years ago when the Lair members were naming all the different P2 bios based on what animal they sort of looked resembled, the main P2 bio was known as "Duck" ( like we named "Boar", "Ram",etc ).

Back years ago when the Lair members were naming all the different P2 bios based on what animal they sort of looked resembled, the main P2 bio was known as "Duck" ( like we named "Boar", "Ram",etc ).
oh right ,ok so the boar etc where named by the original lair members,thanks for the info

Yep, even the name "The Lost Hunters" about the Preds in the ship at the end of P2 was a term coined by Lair members. A few of the Lost Hunters had names from the Winston crew, but all the rest of them had names invented by Lair members.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back