just a quikie question about the p1

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strugglingrunt

hi people if this has been asked before then please delete mods as you see fit
basically has the P1 got a name other than the P1?
i mean you got the wolf , celtic ,scar boar, etc etc even the P2 predator had a name the raptor!, if it hasn't got a name then what would you call if it where up to you?

john

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stopeverything

Voodoo sounds pretty bad ass to me.

You know, cuz jungle... makes me think of voodoo. every one thought he was a devil? I dunno.
makes sense to me!

Roydraven

well yeah your right mate every predator seems to have a name except the P1 and P2
I reckon there that cool they don't need nick names

Mektar

Referred to in the movie but not a genuine name used like the celtic and scar pred. I think that in comparisson to the original they gave the new ones names cus of merchandise.

Bovine13

Where did you get Raptor from? I don't recall the P2 being called that at all.
Or are you confusing it with Chucks Raptor bio maybe because they look similar?
L.B.
I have never heard the P2 referred to as "Raptor".

Its always been the "P1" and "P2" Predators. No other names I know of.

Darkwolf1

hi people if this has been asked before then please delete mods as you see fit
basically has the P1 got a name other than the P1?
i mean you got the wolf , celtic ,scar boar, etc etc even the P2 predator had a name the raptor!, if it hasn't got a name then what would you call if it where up to you?

john

I'd say Diablo as that's what they called him in the movie "El Diablo cazador de hombres." "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" The demon who makes trophies of men..... so Diablo or Demon would be my choices if it was to be given a "pretty"name instead of P1

strugglingrunt

I have never heard the P2 referred to as "Raptor".

Its always been the "P1" and "P2" Predators. No other names I know of.
i think like roninpred said i think i got the name from chucks raptor bio as it seems similar to the P2 i just assumed thats what it was called, my bad sorry guys

john

Usurper

lol @ pet names.

P1 is
the best
the first
the one and only

ok ill be over here.......................

Mr Fett

Sr Member
Back years ago when the Lair members were naming all the different P2 bios based on what animal they sort of looked resembled, the main P2 bio was known as "Duck" ( like we named "Boar", "Ram",etc ).

strugglingrunt

Back years ago when the Lair members were naming all the different P2 bios based on what animal they sort of looked resembled, the main P2 bio was known as "Duck" ( like we named "Boar", "Ram",etc ).
oh right ,ok so the boar etc where named by the original lair members,thanks for the info

Mr Fett

Sr Member
Yep, even the name "The Lost Hunters" about the Preds in the ship at the end of P2 was a term coined by Lair members. A few of the Lost Hunters had names from the Winston crew, but all the rest of them had names invented by Lair members.