Just a lil something i got stumbled too

Nothing new really. These are all over Ebay and the net. Personaly, if you didn't create it...why post it in this section?

REYALS said:
Nothing new really. These are all over Ebay and the net. Personaly, if you didn't create it...why post it in this section?
To share what they thought was interesting, which it is. Just because its on the net, doesn't mean they can't share. Dont be a jerk just because you've been around longer and have seen more pred related stuff.

To share what they thought was interesting, which it is. Just because its on the net, doesn't mean they can't share. Dont be a jerk just because you've been around longer and have seen more pred related stuff.
:eek: You called me a "JERK"!

Duuuuude... I wasn't intentionally being a "jerk". Yes, I probably should have worded my comment better (texting from a phone isn't fun... computer now) but it isn't about me having more post's, or "seeing more PREDATOR related stuff".

This is a forum of creativity... I know... and the item that was posted is a cool item, but this is a ...

Hunter's Gallery
Yautja origins and concepts. Sharpen your # 2's and drop some of your artwork and stories in here!
forum.

Key word... "your". Simply put, it should have been posted in a different forum. What can I say though... I would have called myself something worse, just because I offended the person who didn't create the topic. o_O (n)

I know I am not a mod. I have just seen a lot of people not reading the forum rules and posting random things in the wrong forum topics and I am sure a lot of us here can attest to that.

So... I am sorry for offending you Lazrith. Let's be friends.

Maybe it should have been posted here...
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showforum=7 :)

:eek: You called me a "JERK"!

Duuuuude... I wasn't intentionally being a "jerk". Yes, I probably should have worded my comment better (texting from a phone isn't fun... computer now) but it isn't about me having more post's, or "seeing more PREDATOR related stuff".

This is a forum of creativity... I know... and the item that was posted is a cool item, but this is a ...

Hunter's Gallery
Yautja origins and concepts. Sharpen your # 2's and drop some of your artwork and stories in here!
forum.

Key word... "your". Simply put, it should have been posted in a different forum. What can I say though... I would have called myself something worse, just because I offended the person who didn't create the topic. o_O (n)

I know I am not a mod. I have just seen a lot of people not reading the forum rules and posting random things in the wrong forum topics and I am sure a lot of us here can attest to that.

So... I am sorry for offending you Lazrith. Let's be friends.

Maybe it should have been posted here...
http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showforum=7 :)

Sorry about all this guys, and to go along with what u said, yeah i didnt know where to put this really, im new and this is my first time actually following a forum lmao. Next time ill put it in a diff section, this is nothing to fight over guys

Sorry about all this guys, and to go along with what u said, yeah i didnt know where to put this really, im new and this is my first time actually following a forum lmao. Next time ill put it in a diff section, this is nothing to fight over guys
Oh Hell DB... it's alright.

I probably should have used a not-so-harsh way of explaining my post, but I was typing form my phone and was just trying to get a point across.

Just be sure to read the guidlines and such so as to not have to make so much work for the mods.

:) This place is great, even when we have disagreements, it's still the best place for making friends who enjoy everything PREDATOR. I'm not mad at Laz... it's just funny how he took offense to something I replied on for a different persons topic.

Oh well... Cool find none the less.

They had this one or one like it on display in Santa Monica along the shops on the beach. They also had an alien but it was a long time ago before cameras were on every device so I wasn't able to capture a picture. = /

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back