Jurassic World Dimorphodon 3d Print Bust.....

yankeetrex

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share my newly 3d printed Jurassic World Dimorphodon bust. Here is the 3D Model......

5TOmZHh.jpg

Of2YGl0.png

And the the newley finished 3d Print......

kVaSPME.jpg

fXF1QpQ.jpg

More Pics to come when I receive it, and then painting progress pics will arrive after that. Stay Tuned

He looks fantastic! How are you going to tackle the fur? Great, great work. If you don't mind my asking, what method did you use for your print, is this a Shapeways strong white flexible? Just noticed looking at your model that the brow area is heavily inspired by the Spitter Dilphosaurus from the original Jurassic Park

He looks fantastic! How are you going to tackle the fur? Great, great work. If you don't mind my asking, what method did you use for your print, is this a Shapeways strong white flexible? Just noticed looking at your model that the brow area is heavily inspired by the Spitter Dilphosaurus from the original Jurassic Park

Easiest way I know is to buy feathers from a craft store and then cut the feather fibers off and just have the quill, drill holes and start filling them up. Luckily I don't have as much to do because I limited the size of the neck .

This is the pic I based it off off, I didn't notice the eyebrow ridge until you pointed it out, its the way it seems to be on the production bust, but I may have interpreted it wrong.

Dimorphodon_t%u002525C3%u002525AAte_Legacy%u00252Bfx.JPG

Easiest way I know is to buy feathers from a craft store and then cut the feather fibers off and just have the quill, drill holes and start filling them up. Luckily I don't have as much to do because I limited the size of the neck .

This is the pic I based it off off, I didn't notice the eyebrow ridge until you pointed it out, its the way it seems to be on the production bust, but I may have interpreted it wrong.

View attachment 686989

These are awesome. As a huge Jurassic Park collector, this is really really great. Curious if there's been any more progress on this piece?

Well, i've learned my lesson, the posted pics of the dimorphodon head, were used by mattel without my permission to help in designing one of their toys. Would have loved to have been contacted instead of finding out in a youtube video. Lesson for Everyone, put some watermarks on your images....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back