Jurassic Park

Onkelpsycho

Sr Member
Anyone can help with the 10,000 Volts Fence Sign, I try a little nit, but only got bad images and no skills to make a sign in photoshop...

Here some JP paper props:

jpback.jpg

jpvehiclepass0405.jpg

idtemplate.jpg

jp005.gif

jp010.gif

jp018.gif

jpvehiclepass.gif

INGEN LOGO: Looking for Jurassic Park InGen File

Looking for a soft copy of the InGen logo that I can either cut my own Frisket mask from, or take to a sign shop to have made.

Long story short, had to take apart the PC this weekend to reset the BIOS, reload the OS, and figured since I was in there do some compressed air dusting and all that. Then it hit me that I've got it out of the desk enclosure anyway so I might as well do a quick (to me) case modification.

I painted the side panels chrome silver thinking I was going to go with an Iron Man Mk II motiff, then it hit me that the InGen helicopter used in JP was silver and that a silver/blue look would seem easy and pleasing. And it would look like a believable notional prop computer that could have been in the labs on Isla Nublar as well.

Anyone got anything to help me out?

Thanks,

Joe

Re: INGEN LOGO: Looking for Jurassic Park InGen File

Hey Joe,

I'm pretty sure I have what you're looking for but it's on an old Zip disk at the moment and I have to dig out an old drive to read it on. Hopefully I can post something this weekend for you.

-Speederbiker

Looking for a soft copy of the InGen logo that I can either cut my own Frisket mask from, or take to a sign shop to have made.

Long story short, had to take apart the PC this weekend to reset the BIOS, reload the OS, and figured since I was in there do some compressed air dusting and all that. Then it hit me that I've got it out of the desk enclosure anyway so I might as well do a quick (to me) case modification.

I painted the side panels chrome silver thinking I was going to go with an Iron Man Mk II motiff, then it hit me that the InGen helicopter used in JP was silver and that a silver/blue look would seem easy and pleasing. And it would look like a believable notional prop computer that could have been in the labs on Isla Nublar as well.

Anyone got anything to help me out?

Thanks,

Joe

Sorry for the delay. It was a nightmare trying to find a working ZIP drive and system that would still mount the drive.

In any case I found the correct InGen logo art from JP3. It's the original vector art used for the graphics in the film. PM me if you're still interested in receiving it.

-Speederbiker

DraxDrax,

Thanks! I'll see what I can do with these. I've been struggling with a PC issue and just getting back to making my rounds on the boards.

Hello everyone,

Has anyone seen or come across the "Ingen company stock share". I saw one before but i didnt know if it was a legit item or something fan made but it was interesting and any info on it or possible pictures would be appreciated

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back