Jurassic park shipping crate label?

yazza

i'm making a gift for a friend and i need some stuff to put on a shipping crate going to jurrasic park or coming from jurassic park.

shipping lables, logos. ec.

is there anything out there? i already looked a bit but didnt find what i wanted

thx, loads of god stuff in there but nothing really to put on shipping crates though

Probably need to just modify some of the existing items then. Should be easy to take the JP logo off one thing and add it to another. Use some of the warning/caution signs in the thread and change the words below to reference live animals, etc. A general stencil could also be used to add details on the package.

Since you're not making a "copy" of anything that already exist, you should be able to use about anything.

this is the start of the crate, its not the right wood but time is pressing and so is money

the quality is not good, but i'll take better later
attachment.php

the gift has been given so adjustments are not gonna work anymore.

in case people were wondering, the QR code says "happy birthday sebastiaan" the birthday boy

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back