Jurassic Park Replicas Coming From Paragon FX Group, plus! (UPDATED Post # 11)

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Excited about this one;-) Here's the official Universal release:

Paragon FX and Universal Studios Sign to Create Prop Replicas from 'Jurassic Park' and More. - aNb Media, Inc.

.............................................................................................

April 20, 2022 (Jurassic Park, Battlestar Galactica, Dune and Phantasm 2 coming from Paragon FX Group)

Specializing in entertainment memorabilia, Paragon FX Group is proud to announce their recent partnership with Universal Studios where they will
be manufacturing high-end prop replicas and merchandise from the 1993 film, Jurassic Park.

John Hammond's cane will be among the first of many iconic prop replicas to be offered by Paragon in what's promised to be an exciting
series of museum quality replicas.

Art director Tyler Ham adds, "Working with Universal and Amblin is incredibly exciting; there's so much to do from this Universe. If you were to ask
anyone on our team, to name a favorite film, JP always makes itself into the conversation. This is truly a personal favorite and we've got some great things coming!"

Additionally, Paragon FX Group has added 1984 DUNE, Phantasm 2 and Battlestar Galactica (1978 & 2004) to its Universal line-up.

Visit Paragonfxgroup.com for additional and updates.

Last edited:
Looks like the ULTIMATE Cryo-can is in the works ?!

Great news about the addition of BSG old and new

Interested to see more. Is this exclusive in the pfx Shop avaible or is everything also available at retailers like sideshow/hottoys/etc products?

I subscribed to the website to have some updates but never received anything !!!

In a great many ways, since the company didn't want to come out of the gate taking preorders, Paragon is just now officially launching.

You'll see numerous press releases in the weeks ahead. Quarterly updates (for subscribers) are also scheduled to begin tomorrow. Feel free to reach back out to me if you don't get the Spring update.

Paragon also updates on their social as soon as a given piece has landed. Be sure and keep an eye on:

Just a quick update. The Hammond canes are just about to be completed and will be with us 1rst quarter 2023.

Universal Studios will also be announcing another highly-anticipated prop replica coming from us, made especially for JP's 30th Anniversary.
It's killing me that I can't share more at this time but there's quite a bit in the works for the 30th and these things are on a schedule.

With that, we're honored to be working so closely with Universal and Amblin Entertainment on this series of licensed, museum quality replicas.

Jurassic park maps (dirty/dino trampled & clean) are available now. Jurassic Park Map Replica | Jurassic Park Tour Route Replica | Paragon FX Group.

Hammonds cane will be available for reserve soon. You can register your interest here and be notified as soon as they're available.

NOTE: We'll be updating the cane prototype pics soon. Numerous revisions since that one went up.

More soon! Thanks gang!

Last edited:
This is fantastic!

I'm REALLY hoping for NVG!

I have to admit I'm a little skittish from the $2k I lost on "they who shall not be named", but Rylo is a fantastic member of the RPF so I'm excited!

This is fantastic!

I'm REALLY hoping for NVG!

I have to admit I'm a little skittish from the $2k I lost on "they who shall not be named", but Rylo is a fantastic member of the RPF so I'm excited!
Don't be skittish - Paragon FX Group pays for all of their runs in advance, that's why they don't take pre-orders on their direct website and items only go up for reserve once things are essentially shipping to their warehouse. Once reserved, us collectors get the items a whole lot faster, because they've already been through approvals and production.

This is true! Paragon doesn't pre-sale anything.

All of Paragon's runs are paid for and committed to in advance. Nothing is financed by or dependent upon pre-sales.

This is important because it means we don't tie up the customers cash and make them pay for the very thing they want before the machines have even started to roll. Simply put, it's in our hands before you pay for it in full.

Anyway, we do allow for soft reserves (10%) for those who don't want to have to chase a given piece on the open market, but even that is fully refundable at any time and only offered when the item is out of production and on the way to us. That said, if someone reserves and decides they want out for whatever reason, we're cool with that because the run was paid for in advance anyway. Our reserve process is truly offered as nothing more than a customer courtesy.

Last edited:
Hi, Rylo!

Do you know how screen accurate these Hammond canes will be? Or is there any details on pricing?
Also, are these similar to the former Chronicle canes?

Thanks for the info!

Rylo the JP cane looks great. Too bad about this small issue: "Please note: These items cannot be shipped outside of the United States" :rolleyes: :(
I've used an international freight forwarder in the past for stuff that wouldn't shop from US shops. There's all sorts of stuff that is only sold in the US and getting them elsewhere is tough. It adds to the overall cost but it can be a workable option.
I contemplated it for some of the Patagon stuff but they're really expensive already and adding in the cost of the freight forwarding, on top of currency conversion, pushed the price too far.
But if you want it, it's an option to explore. I've used MyUs.com in the past and had good results.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back