Jurassic Park - Let's see what you got?

Re: Jurassic Park Props?

Because my IDs are not as good as possible I searched the web and found the JP ID maker. Its a service from JPlegacy.org

Anyone have experience with this service or can say a word or two about the quality of the IDs?

I also wondered that everyone got the photos of the actors, which are very useful for the IDs... I'Ve done an image search and I just found the same pics, but always black and white... So, maybe someone got a source for it?!?

BTW: your finished IDs are awesome, you should really do a run...:thumbsup

Yesterday I bought two Mr. DNA handpainted animation cells used in the movie. Can't waint until I get them. :)

So far I only have some souveniers and advertising things.

zzfab4gqeceb.jpg

Hello all, I wanted to join the fun of showing and sharing Jurassic park Props. I only have one, that I just finished, Its a replica of the control panel in the explorers.
P1040856.JPG

a small batch of new replica's I am finishing up on... I'm just waiting for the laminate ID badge holders to arrive..You will notice 2 "Muldoon" badges, I wanted to make a SA and an Idealized version...I also wanted to add something unique, so I created the refracting sticker for the back for security reasoning
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/bobbo176/IMAG0084.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b397/bobbo176/IMAG0086.jpg

interested by one set if you do another set of badges like these for France please

One day because I was bored...

attachment.php

Funny thing is how we teach ourselves to mix and pour bubble free, so I had to mix air bubbles in to this piece.

Attachments

• 20160109_162430.jpg
    20160109_162430.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 581
From "Jurassic Park"
- replica fossilized and living Raptor claws
- replica T. rex tooth
5TsmVMS.jpg y4FoSqi.jpg sBNPoJa.jpg

From "Jurassic Park ///"
- Charlie's dinosaur toys (not movie originals): Dur Mei Triceratops Safari LTD big Brachiosaurus, and Safari LTD Velociraptor
27WTA8T.jpg mRBMiee.jpg qQaMKXU.jpg

From "Jurassic World" (not screen used) Papo Stegosaurus as found in Gray Mitchell's bedroom:
Bij1jHX.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back