Unlimited Run Jurassic Park - John Hammond Hardwood Cane

awol007

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Spare no expense and get yourself a nice sturdy John Hammond Jurassic Park cane. Handmade out of wood. Comes complete with your very own bug (no guarantees of Dino DNA).

Features:
  • Handmade, not printed
  • Hardwood construction, turned on a lathe
  • Perfect for a con to walk around with
  • Functional cane (lean all you want it probably won't break)
  • Real crane fly in resin Amber
  • Rubber foot to match the original and add stability
  • 36" standard but can customize to your height

Options:
  • Want a different bug in your amber? I could probably do that if I can find it. PM me.
  • Want your amber color different because you're just that unique? OK, PM and it will be done.
  • Want just the amber top part for display? Sure thing, just PM and we'll work out the details.
  • Are you taller or shorter and have a specific cane size in mind? No problemo, I'll custom make it to your dimensions.

FAQ:

Cane Price: $150 for a completed cane (completely done and ready to go)

"Egg Only" Price: $45 pic example in post #10 of this thread.

JohnHammond.png JohnHammond1.png JohnHammond3.png JohnHammond4.png
JohnHammond5.png
7N66WTDl.jpg 6rz3AeFl.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment.

No, it is not reenforced. I have used the cane out in the wild to test it's strength. I weight about 190 and it could handle my weight completely while leaning. I took it on a trip and survived airport walking, leaning and general travel issues no problem. I've also used it hiking and it survived just fine. When I say functional above I mean that it can support my weight when tested, could support being hit or kicked and could probably work well in defensive situations -- say a random con cane fight :) But this is a prop first and foremost.

Three new ones are ready to ship next week for some lucky buyer. Get them while they last :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

@awol007 do you still have some of these available? I'm interested in the egg with the top part of the cane like in display #10. Thanks!
Yes. I have some canes in progress right now actually and several eggs. They should be able to ship first part of next week.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
All orders shipping soon. Everything is drying and being polished nicely. There are a few extras that could ship soon if anyone is interested. Thanks for your patience if you haven't got yours yet.

Here are some pics I took of progress a couple of days ago. My unfinished Han in Carbonite is watching over them. :)
zWBebGzl.jpg vEdpOHul.jpg

Can make these in 34, 35, 36 (standard), 37, 38 inches or whatever you like. Just PM me your details. All sizes are the same price.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back