Unlimited Run Jurassic Park John Hammond Cane

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

awol007

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First 15 Sold At Discounted Price (I'm doing this run to upgrade the power in my shop so i'm offering this run starting at a discount)

Spare no expense and get yourself a nice sturdy John Hammond Jurassic Park cane. Handmade out of hardwood. Comes complete with your very own bug (no guarantees of Dino DNA).

This is version 3 of my cane.
Original Run: Unlimited Run - Jurassic Park - John Hammond Hardwood Cane
Build Thread: Jurassic Park John Hammond Cane
Imgur Gallery: Jurassic Park John Hammond Cane (pictures also below)

Features:
  • Handmade, not printed
  • Hardwood construction, turned on a lathe
  • Perfect for a con to walk around with
  • Functional cane (lean all you want it probably won't break)
  • Real crane fly in resin Amber
  • Rubber foot to match the original and add stability
  • 36" standard but can customize to your height

Options:
  • Are you taller or shorter and have a specific cane size in mind? No problemo, I'll custom make it to your dimensions.

FAQ:

Cane Price:
The first 15 are $115 (an RPF special)
After the first 15 it will go up to $140

Pictures:
3N9kTYGm.jpg
x25puCGm.jpg

qTpPqIkm.jpg
hCH3TSIm.jpg

d7hbnpQm.jpg

Some amber examples:
n9zv8Jkm.jpg
5qgKR9Sm.jpg
GBRlXPDm.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

awol007

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First batch is out. I'll send tracking numbers today sometime. Still about 7 left at this price point.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just received mine

Looks fantastic!

Weathering job is great, looks exactly like an old Dino bone.

Fly looks great as well!!

awol007

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Really sorry for the delays on a couple of these. I've been trying to work on some improvements on them like adding a metal rod for support down the shaft and reworking the egg slightly. The couple that are left are going out this week.

I've also been working on a version that can split into three pieces and then screwed back together. For easy packing. This version was made because I've been having an issue sending one to Germany and I keep getting it returned with a box size issue. But it seems to be pretty stable and can take all my weight which is good.

Anyway, sorry the couple still waiting on there. Expect it first part of next week.