JURASSIC PARK JEEP BUILD!!!! 2 month build gallery

mothman

JURASSIC PARK JEEP build I did earlier this year :)
photo (2).PNGphoto (1).JPG
tear down and sand
photo (2).JPGphoto 1.JPG
photo 2.JPGphoto (3).JPG
photo (4).JPGphoto (5) - Copy.JPG
New rollbar\ taillight\fenders and clear coat
photo (6).JPGphoto (7).JPG
photo (8).JPGphoto (9).JPG
Lucky enough to find the light bar, and get this license plate :)
photo (10).JPGphoto (11).JPG
Door light projectors, and the finished Jeep :) If anyone has questions about this build or building one
for yourself please ask, Thank you for looking

Last edited:
It's not as expensive as you think depending on how accurate you want to be. most important thing is start with a good jeep, I learned that the hard way when i had to redo all the wiring in the dash,wheel lugs,bearings,transfer case,and intake,:/ but still worth it !!! it's gets an amazing response from people and it is functional unlike most props you can actually use it everyday :)

You're not alone. It's just Jeep owners think it's made of gold. Around me I've seen someone trying to sell a YJ with no chassis for 4 grand. A beat up running can go for 6k.

Great project though. She turned out real good.

It's all in how you look at it my friends, any reasonable used car is gonna cost $6000-8000 dollars, but where a normal used car will be worth half what you paid for in a few years. something like this will always be worth what its worth as a collectible fun car, as long as i keep it in good shape. If i sold it tomorrow or in 5 years i'm still gonna get about the same or maybe more than what I got into it.

Thank you , yes I had to buy my jeep in Las Vegas cause in southern Utah, beat-up ones that are stripped down go for more than what I paid for my jeep plus the restore and custom paint all together.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back