Jurassic Park Icons Egg

davidJurassic

Good Evening fellow prop lovers!

I have a favour to ask of one of you... first it demands that you own the 'Jurassic Park Icons Velociraptor Egg'. A very nice piece indeed.

If you are fortunate enough to own one of these I need your assistance!!

I need the dimensions of the ACRYLIC CASE only. If you are really busy, just the height would do. You can post it here or PM me. But I would be very grateful if you could help a fellow prop lover out.

If you are really interested, I am looking at ordering an acrylic case for mine, which has it's acrylic shell missing...

Here's a picture for the curious minded - and I know what you're thinking. That's one big omelette :D

JP%2Begg.JPG

Yeah it's a nice piece. I have a broken open egg with a Raptor hatchling on display in my room - that's the only thing this replica lacks. But being a bit of a Jurassic Park nerd, I had to seek out the Stan Winston Egg recast by Icons. Apparently it weighs the exact same weight as an Ostrich Egg too.

Nice score there at Michaels.

Unfortunately I'm UK based, but I've found someone to make the case exactly as you see in the photo above.

I just need measurements - can anyone help a fella out here? I'm sure there must be guys who own this thing. Just a quick swoosh of the old tape measure!

Yeah they are a pretty sweet Jurassic item to own.

Anyone got measurements for me? I know some of you own this piece!

Help a fellow collector out :(

Height of ACRYLIC CASE needed!

Ahhh Icons.
The originators.
The Innovators.
The extict.
One of these days, someone is going to revive the name ICONS and do a better job at running it too.

Yes! Thanks guys, knew I'd come to the right place ;)

I've been to that Plasma Infusion site so many times before - It never struck me they had the dimensions of the case!!

These things hardly EVER come up on Ebay. The Claw maybe once a year if at all. That's why I'd like to put mine in an acrylic fortress of solitude to keep him safe from greasy Jurassic Park hands.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back