Limited Run Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Hats, Shirts, Patches, and Lanyards

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
***UPDATE***

Jurassic World stuff is in. Prices are as follows:

- Jurassic World Patch - $10 each
- Jurassic World Lanyard - $6 each
- Jurassic World Navy Blue Hat - $30 each
- Jurassic World Brown Hat - $30 each

Prices don't include shipping. Shipping will depend on your location and order. These ship from Canada.

attachment.php

attachment.php

blue.JPG

Jurassic Park stuff is happening. Prices will be:

- Jurassic Park Jeep Driver's Hat - $30
- Jurassic Park Vet Hat - $30
- Jurassic Park Pink Polo - $40*

Due to the very limited quantity of polos they will be first come first serve. This is the interest list thus far. Shirts will be offered in this order:

- FettMan22
- Wolfie
- Asian Inferno
- stevenentabita
- wdwuo
- eagle5740
- Vyger2002
- seatreader
- Husky3
- reaganrockz
- Bftomasello92
- KevinBGoode

Pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey folks,

Been getting a lot of notes lately asking if I have any more of the Jurassic Park & World stuff I've done runs on here in the past. I'm currently in talks to hopefully do a second run of most of these products including:

- Jurassic Park Jeep driver's hat
- Jurassic Park Jeep driver's shirt
- Jurassic World patches
- Jurassic World lanyards
- Jurassic World brown hats
- Jurassic World navy blue hats

Not all items are 100% (we need to find a new vendor for the JP hats and shirts) but thought I'd post this so that people can express interest and I can update in one place. The success of the new film seems to have sparked renewed interest!

Last edited:
Interested in 2 JP Jeep driver hats and a JW patch for sure. Possibly a JP Jeep driver shirt depending on price

Last edited:
I might be in for the pink shirt! i have one of the old hats from Universal they used to sell but might be interested in one if it looks better than my Universal jeep drives hat lol

I hope I didn't push to hard in my messages, I'm supremely grateful for the final hats from that original run. But I'd most definitely be interested in the driver shirt's, the lanyards, and the patches. Potentially more hats too for friends.

Intrested in Jurassic Park Jeep driver's hat and Jurassic Park Jeep driver's shirt, depending on the price.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back