Jurassic Park 4Runner - JPRunner

drmoreau

Been having the 4Runner for over a year now and wanted to do something fun with it. Here is a photoshop of what it will (roughly) look like when done as well as some progress shots.

JP 4Runner.jpg

DSC03092.JPG

DSC03093.JPG

DSC03094.JPG

DSC03095.JPG

DSC03096.JPG

DSC03097.JPG

DSC03098.JPG

Interesting!

I would love to have a JP Jeep. I'm instead stuck with a tan sedan, but I have idly thought about putting the red stripes on it.

-MJ

Okay. Got some more stuff done. Wheels are red, door decals are on. Got a hanging tag for the rearview mirror.

Also prepared an SD card for my truck's MP3 deck. It has the Jurassic Park soundtrack on it and a custom IN-GEN label. It also brings up a Jurassic Park logo when placed into a computer's card slot.

DSC03104.JPG

DSC03105.JPG

DSC03108.JPG

DSC03109.JPG

The only thing on the truck that is a decal are the door vinyls. Everything else was painstaking masking off and painting using stencils I designed in Photoshop and cut with a razor knife. It was a royal PITA but it's looking pretty cool.

Very cool! I'm digging the "could have been just off screen look"! Maybe it could use some spot lights on the top.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back