Done / Completed Jurassic Park— Alan Grant's Velociraptor Claw Fossil

SpiderPhantom5

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone!

This is a replica of Alan Grant's Velociraptor claw fossil from the film Jurassic Park.
"A six inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the middle toe." - Alan Grant

Like in the movie, this replica measures about six inches along the curve, and has asymmetrical sides— one side can be clearly seen while being excavated, and the other side on the helicopter. I tried to model and paint it to be accurate from the movie, while also imitating the texture and color of an actual fossil.

This, thankfully, is not with a broken mold this time so it's an unlimited run. After you pay, it'll take about a week for me to ship out your order.

Prices:
$25 plus $5 shipping for one
$45 plus $5 shipping for two
$15 plus $5 shipping for every additional after the first two

The shipping prices listed above are for if live inside the US. If you live outside the US, let me know where you live I'll calculate how much shipping will cost.

Here are some pictures:
Raptor claw 1.png Raptor claw 2.png raptor claw 3.png

PM me if you want one!

Sales list:
1) CT1138: Shipped
2) Smylex: Shipped
3) Kylash: Shipped

Last edited:

doriang

I have five raptor claws available for now, and I'm offering them for $25 USD each plus $5 USD shipping in the US. If you live outside the US, let me know where you live I'll calculate how much shipping will cost.
I'll take one of them
Please, add shipping costs to Spain!

Last edited:

aeseven7

Aw man, can't believe missed this. Really well done! Will keep my eye on this if you make another mold:)

SpiderPhantom5

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I'm an idiot and thought my old project runs thread was deleted or altered or something because of the site relaunch (I think that's just the case with junkyard postings?) but now, instead of a new thread, I'm just gonna use/update this one with the new pictures of the new claw sculpt