Question Junkyard thumbnail driving me nuts

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a finished droidhead listed in the junkyard,

I dont know if its just me or not but it keeps using the last posted picture as the thumbnail.
Not the first one as it normally does, i have deleted 2 pics and put them in seperate posts and then it will choose the next last picture......my nuts have been driven.

I've cleared cache etc.. but it makes no difference to me, any advice to force it to show the first image?

Ta

It does it to me too, but I think it uses random pictures. It's just that sometimes it will use the same for a few hours and it's hard to realize.
once I sold 4 paterson viewers and the last picture was hilighting a defect of one of them and it was often showing this one, that was quite annoying too! ;)

I have a finished droidhead listed in the junkyard,

I dont know if its just me or not but it keeps using the last posted picture as the thumbnail.
Not the first one as it normally does, i have deleted 2 pics and put them in seperate posts and then it will choose the next last picture......my nuts have been driven.

I've cleared cache etc.. but it makes no difference to me, any advice to force it to show the first image?

Ta

So, the program does choose the FIRST image uploaded. I went into your post, downloaded all the images and then deleted them from the post and saved the post. Then I went back in and edited the post again and uploaded the photos again, making sure the face-forward was the first one.

Thanks art, I did put the face forward one first because that's what I would normally do. On one occasion it did show the face forward one in the thumbnail and I thought oh it's fixed.... but when I went to view later and it had gone back to the side view.

Cheers

It does it to me too, but I think it uses random pictures. It's just that sometimes it will use the same for a few hours and it's hard to realize.
once I sold 4 paterson viewers and the last picture was hilighting a defect of one of them and it was often showing this one, that was quite annoying too! ;)

So it's not just me that's going crazy :lol:

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back