Announcement Junkyard Changes - ALL PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this rule apply to Limited Project Runs? Because sellers are still requesting payment as gift or to add on paypal fees when buying in that section.

When posting up a listing, the seller must agree to the following statement:

" I will not request buyers pay through PayPal via "gift" or request buyers pay for PayPal fees."

I thought paypal fees were tacked onto the sellers side for a reason, why are people asking buyers to pay their fees for them?

Does this rule apply to Limited Project Runs? Because sellers are still requesting payment as gift or to add on paypal fees when buying in that section.

Probably those threads were the ones moved over from the old JY when it was alright for payment as gift to be asked.

Shouldn't be allowed in there though.

If I missed it Sorry.. But what's the chance Project Run gets the same look as Junkyard .. I like you can open and scan it to see if you want to open and read more ?? is there a count down on the old JY removal ? it still has allot of steam lol...

What happened to the junkyard? Pictures of the items are bigger now (I preferred te previous lay-out) and some of the items are darkened out, others are lighter?

What happened to the junkyard? Pictures of the items are bigger now (I preferred te previous lay-out) and some of the items are darkened out, others are lighter?

Still updating, bear with us and we will have an announcement in a few mins.

I have a question. I just listed my first item for sale in the New Junkyard and it seems I can't go back and add more pictures. Also, I can't use HTML or post images in the description or the conversation area. I can just post a link to an external gallery. :/

I was wondering if there is a reason for this... were these features excluded on purpose?

Thanks for adding the option to view up to 200 listings on one page. One stop shopping!

Seconded !

.... however, the black text on the dark grey background is making me go cross-eyed :lol

(seriously though, I think it needs to be lightened substantially)

Love the extra info, ie 'views', 'replies' etc :D:thumbsup

Now the background indeed is white again, but for some items are darker (grey background and darkened picture).
That shows that the thread has no new posts since you last viewed it or marked the forum as read.

about selling on the RPF? (answered)

hi , i'm new of this forum. i want to know if anyone can help me to find a correct thread were i can post my photo of iron patriot than i want to sale.i'm not a proper . i have only one at home. i ask before , because i don't want to be banned .
thank you for help on first.

Can't post in junkyard?! Wtf!?

I've been a member for ten years formerly known as night seed with over 5000 posts. I'm trying to sell a couple of graflexes and I can't post? Seriously? Plz fix this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Can't post in junkyard?! Wtf!?

The new rules require you to be a premium member to post in junkyard

So I have to pay to sell something now? I guess the rpf has to get thier cut somehow.smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's not much to be a premium member, but I have to admit, it's a bit unfair that you can't sell in the junkyard even if you've been a very long time user...Especially when you could actually post before, mmh :cry

Last edited:

Just my opinion. but I think bringing this up on the main prop board Is bad manners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back