Jumanji Reboot in 2016 (?!?)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JLeezy23

Sr Member
Just seen this in Sony's list of upcoming releases. I am not seeing any sort of remake that doesn't include the best part of the original film. Same with that Aladdin Genies prequel I hear about... No way that will fly without the original Genie :(

Dredgen

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm on board if the game board remains the same. Would like to see a nice licensed replica.

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't think board will remains the same. Just see the ghostbusters reboot...different proton pack, ecto-1...

Dredgen

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't think board will remains the same. Just see the ghostbusters reboot...different proton pack, ecto-1...
Noooo! They're both Sony reboots. I didn't realize that... Sadly I fear you'll be right. :(

jaganar

I am not seeing any sort of remake that doesn't include the best part of the original film. Same with that Aladdin Genies prequel I hear about... No way that will fly without the original Genie :(

AMEN to all you said

no one even comes Frakkin close to robin ( if we had dangerfield and kinison for rocket racoon or even carlin, id allow them to be genie ) not one actor alive today.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaganar

did you see the RADIATION sticker ?? if not look at it reaaaaaal close .

kristen wigg makes me cringe , she drove me to destroying my pals copy of bridesmaides every time her character came on screen in BM she was 99 percent SUICIDAL for fox sake