CemeteryHaunts

Hello everyone! Today is my first post! A little about me...I'm an artist like most of you and I do this full time. I started building custom Tombstones about 10 years ago because I was just so fed up with retail stones for Halloween. I made them for myself and about 8 years ago I started selling them online. I've since started adding to my portfolio some movie replica stones that originated as special requests. And I continued to offer them on eBay and etsy. My most popular movie Props are Judith Myers and Jason Voorhees. I've also made Michael Myers, Pamela Voorhees, Doc Emmett Brown from Back to the Future 3 and The Crow. But I also do a lot of custom work for small production films like Sundance and Indy films. So I'd figure I'd share some of my work with other artists!

MeJudithLarge.jpg IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1471.jpg IMG_1472.jpg IMG_1473.jpg IMG_1474.jpg IMG_1475.jpg IMG_1476.PNG

Sounds amazing! What material is this made of? Real stone? I guess a lot of people would be interested in a Doc Brown tombstone, if you sell it in the project runs section. Do you have pictures of it?

Another interesting tombstone from BTTF is the one from George McFly in part II. I think no one has ever replicated this tombstone.

vlcsnap-2019-03-04-15h27m40s614.png vlcsnap-2019-03-04-15h28m19s326.png vlcsnap-2019-03-04-15h30m09s338.png

It's funny you should mention the other back to the future stone. That's one I'll be doing next. But actually these are made from foam. Not the stuff you normally see in Halloween store Tombstones. I used an extruded soundproofing foam insulation that can be purchased at Home Depot or lowes. Here's a picture of the Doc Brown Stone

IMG_1481.PNG IMG_1482.PNG

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back