Juan's Stormtrooper helmet collection (Updated with RS Hero)

juajn7fernandez

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I've been meaning to do this for a long long time now, and I finally took the time to do it.

Here is my Stormtrooper helmet collection so far. ( in no particular order)

RS Hero first edition #8 (2020)
RS_Hero.jpg

RS HDPE from the first run ANH
RS_HDPE_1stRun.jpg

RS HDPE from the latest run (2017) ANH
RS_HDPE_2017.jpg

RS ABS chipper Sandy ANH
RS_chipper_sandy.jpg

SFS Anon HDPE
SFS_Anon_HDPE.jpg

TM hero ANH
TM_Hero.jpg

RS ABS Chipper ESB
RS_chipper_ESB.jpg

CFO MKii ESB
CFO_MKii_ESB.jpg

CFO ROTJ Endor finish
CFO_ROTJ_endor.jpg

CFO MKii ROTJ
CFO_MKii_ROTJ.jpg

ROTJ screen used cast
ROTJ_screen_used_cast.jpg

SFS
SFS_scan_casting.jpg

Last edited:
Wow really nice collection, and really nice photography!
Thanks Halliwax! I've been trying to sharpen up my photography skills. More like product photography really lol.

Holy smokes. Fantastic collection! Very jealous of those RS HDPE ones and the CFO ESB.

Thanks! Yes, that CFO MKii is definitely one of my all time favorites and so under-rated. I love it.

amazing collection! thank you so much for sharing.
So sad you guys already joked about grandma's ass as I was all giggly inside when seeing the pictures, thinking, ahah I'm gonna write cellulite for the first time on the rpf, hihi... ;) (Well I still did!)

I'm looking forward to you receiving the RS hero version and to compare your photo with your photos of the TM hero that I hold in such high esteem, that will be a very nice way to compare them properly.

amazing collection! thank you so much for sharing.
So sad you guys already joked about grandma's ass as I was all giggly inside when seeing the pictures, thinking, ahah I'm gonna write cellulite for the first time on the rpf, hihi... ;) (Well I still did!)

I'm looking forward to you receiving the RS hero version and to compare your photo with your photos of the TM hero that I hold in such high esteem, that will be a very nice way to compare them properly.

Thanks eethan!

Yes! I cant wait for the RS hero to come in. The TM is definitely an amazing piece ( as is all of TM's work). Definitely will be interesting having them side by side. It really cant get much better than those two.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back