JTM's dragon priest mask pepakura file

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by jtm, Feb 6, 2012.

1. jtm

jtm Active Member

thefalseshepard likes this.
  2. Peep Williams

Peep Williams Active Member

Amazing, I love it. I'll be making one and prettying it up with bondo or something I'm sure!

3. jtm

jtm Active Member

Thank you, and good luck :D

Edit: I suppose this is probably in the wrong section, isn't it?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  4. joker6623

joker6623 New Member

Thank you for this sir! Making this mask is my first project and the file you've provided is excellent :D will try to it justice!

5. jtm

jtm Active Member

You're welcome, good luck!

6. Rotaerc

Rotaerc New Member

can you make other pep files, I have a request from skyrim. I would like a pep of the glass helmet, just PM me is you can.

7. jtm

jtm Active Member

Check here for some of my other files http://www.therpf.com/f24/jtms-daft-punk-quorra-clu-ironman-other-143527/

I can extract the game model and either unfold it myself, have you unfold it, or ask someone else to unfold it.

8. Rotaerc

Rotaerc New Member

Those look amazing, I would absolutely be in your debt if you could extract the model I need and unfold it, I tried to figure out how its done and it got pretty complicated on me and just fell apart. I am currently learning all of this 3D modeling process but am nowhere near ready to start unfolding peps.

9. Hexvas

Hexvas Active Member

Thank you for sharing the dragon priest mask pep. I've been actively been searching for it for the better part of this week with little success, until now of course.

Checked out your pep thread as well, great looking stuff! Keep up the good work :thumbsup

10. wariwen

wariwen New Member

that really looks awsome. I am always afraid to take on a prop build like that =/

11. gardengnome23

gardengnome23 New Member

very clean pep nice work. just curious what glue do you use for pep superglue or wacky tacky?

12. jtm

jtm Active Member

i use hot glue mostly, but pva glue sometimes too

13. Bigtimes

Bigtimes New Member

Hey! This is my first post on RPF, I've always wanted to join, but didn't want to until I had something to contribute, and here it is. I've also never done any kind of papercraft, or produced any replica props, so I decided to start with this skyrim mask. I've still got a bit of work to do, but here's the completed pep with a test paint job and an old paper mâché mask on the inside to make it a little more comfortable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My next step is to bondo it up and see if I can build up some of those raised areas.

Man, especially compared to a bunch of things here it's really really rough (eyes, paint job, general warping of the pep) but all in all, I'm pretty proud of my first outing.

Hey, thanks jtm for the file. This is going to be a ton of fun. It has been so far!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  14. Mafoy

Mafoy New Member

Pictures of templates for printing!!!

Hello, I am one of the various Mac users that are frustrated by the fact that they cannot use pepakura. I was wondering if it was possible for you to provide me a document of the pepakura templates. In a PowerPoint file or anything useable by Mac would be extremely helpful.
    If you could respond with a link I would be happy and thankful.
    Btw very awesome job on your mask. I luv it.

Sincerely Mafoy :)

15. Mafoy

Mafoy New Member

Also I need it to be the size yours was and that I can print it.

Thanks again

16. jtm

jtm Active Member

Re: Pictures of templates for printing!!!

here you go:

JTM dragon priest mask.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

good luck :)

17. Mafoy

Mafoy New Member

18. Ikkalebob

Ikkalebob New Member

I realise this is a bit of a late post but just wanted to say thank you for the file, it will be my first project here and hopefully it should go well. Theres still alot of work that needs doing to it:
    View attachment 112492
    Again sorry for the thread necromancy, but I had to thank you for the file :D

19. DannyTee

DannyTee New Member

how do you assemble it, other than the pepakura viewer?

20. TheCivilian

TheCivilian New Member

Could someone provide a alternate download link? 4shared dousn't work for me.

21. Daniel Sabourin

Daniel Sabourin New Member

Currently making this, found it thanks to Ikkalebob's instructables guide, and I'm wondering if anyone has a template for the 3 other types of DP masks? (the new type in dragonborn, Miraak and Konahrik)

22. Roceifin

Roceifin New Member

Thank you for making this file!
    [​IMG]

23. Daniel Sabourin

Daniel Sabourin New Member

Made the mask, took 4 tries to get it perfect... after that though, just had to make the outfit to go with it:

1003902_571002459630607_628145144_n.jpg

24. darkhunter89

darkhunter89 New Member

Really nice makes me want one.

25. ball6542

ball6542 New Member

Definitely going to attempt this! this is my first post on the forum... and this will be my first project! wish me luck yall! I will post a final product... I will have some help from my husband on this one to show me the ropes! ;)

26. Roceifin

Roceifin New Member

snapshot.jpg snapshot (1).jpg
    pretty proud of what ive done with that file. I want to get some ebony armor made too.
    thank you!
    804010_502148516503483_1917706562_n.jpg

27. Peebze

Peebze New Member

I've got to say that this design is great! As someone new to Pep I've been practicing with just paper, and this has been great for that. Simple enough, yet with enough detail in sections to make it hard, it's really helped me learn my faults that I have to work on... mainly, where to start putting it together.

28. Dardger

Dardger Member

Thank you for sharing this, great mask.:thumbsup

29. JWKruser

JWKruser Active Member

For some reason, when i download the file and try to open it in Pepakura Viewer 3, it says no data and crashes the viewer. Where else can I download the file? I would love to be able to just download the .pdo without all the sketchy additional adware crap. Does anyone have this file without the nonsense?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016