JTM's Daft punk, Quorra, Clu, Ironman, and other various files

hi are u gonna do the whole suit and all textured on the files of them ?? as i got the Helmet it's awesome ! but i wanna the whole suit armor with Textures as i dont wear or build them into costumes i make them my display collections so are u gonna do the whole armor body with texture like u did with the Helmet Let me know so i can keep watching for new files for this Helmet and make sure it Textures along with it please and thanks !

syrus has a mk 39 thread he has some files aswell

hi are u gonna do the whole suit and all textured on the files of them ?? as i got the Helmet it's awesome ! but i wanna the whole suit armor with Textures as i dont wear or build them into costumes i make them my display collections so are u gonna do the whole armor body with texture like u did with the Helmet Let me know so i can keep watching for new files for this Helmet and make sure it Textures along with it please and thanks !
This question was answered on page 2.

but wouldnt the gemini helm indeed be bigger for us so we can incorporate, with the fully enclosed look, maybe a camera or something like one of the other builders on this forum?

Yes, that´s not a bad idea!

Here are the measures in case someone wants to compare:
Sharkmark (reference): height 262, width 188, depth 303
streetsoul: height 262, width 175, depth 236
Rodolfo (mine): height 320, width 215, depth 290

All the measures are in mm.

jtm thanks again for the file! I made a foam conversion. jtm mark 39 ironman helmet-Unfolded by Rodolfo-foam - Download - 4shared
Please check the scale before printing.
I´ll make another version only with the half of the pieces in order to safe paper.

Done jtm mark 39 ironman helmet-Unfolded by Rodolfo-foam v2 - Download - 4shared

The files are for DinA4

I made the file with the current scale and I think it´s too big!! :-(
I´ll put a picture if it´s ok JTM

Thanks JTM for the sweet helm model and thanks to Rodolfo & Streetsoul for unfolds much simpler than I could manage. I have been in love with the Gemini from first sight. This a perfect compliment to the foam armor I'll be building based on Syrus54 work.

hello there, i'm new here and i really love your work, and i wanna try to model one of this helmets.. but actually i don't know how to model.. there is any manual there who explain step by step, starting with the print explaining paper or something ? jeje srry for my ignorance i really appreciate some help. thanks augusto

P.D: sry for the english

So, I haven't put up anything on here in a while so I figured I'd post some of my previous work that I never showed.
307311_513889511995890_1346239529_n.jpg
307447_513891721995669_730175968_n.jpg
532388_479808975403944_1016286966_n.jpg
726_480206315364210_717600075_n.jpg
269352_500887206629454_8227075_n.jpg
149246_539256199459221_1850576050_n.jpg
The Master Sword and Guy Fawkes mask are the only models here that are not commissions, and the only ones I can share.
hello there, i'm new here and i really love your work, and i wanna try to model one of this helmets.. but actually i don't know how to model.. there is any manual there who explain step by step, starting with the print explaining paper or something ? jeje srry for my ignorance i really appreciate some help. thanks augusto

P.D: sry for the english
I would recommend searching on youtube or google.

Last edited:
So, I haven't put up anything on here in a while so I figured I'd post some of my previous work that I never showed.
View attachment 193250
View attachment 193251
View attachment 193252
View attachment 193253
View attachment 193254
View attachment 193255
The Master Sword and Guy Fawkes mask are the only models here that are not commissions, and the only one I can share.

I would recommend searching on youtube or google.

that war machine armor is awsome whats happening with that ?

Here's another model I made recently, I modeled most of it, then Bimmer smoothed it and prepped it for printing (this is his render)
Heartbreaker render.png
Biggeek1972 is finishing it u and molding it, there's an interest thread in the junkyard for those interested.

I'd just like to say that JTM here is a really great guy to work with and his turn around time is very quick. I commissioned him for some 3D stuff a few weeks ago and doing business with him was a pleasure.

If you're looking for a 3D modeller, JTM is your guy.

So I took some time in the last week to make a Didact helmet (halo 4) commission, here's how it looks :D
Didact12_zpsfca96215.jpg
Didact11_zps14768ccf.jpg
Before smoothing
Didact10_zps25dcced0.jpg
After
DEX_zpsd4c6793f.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back