JTM's Daft punk, Quorra, Clu, Ironman, and other various files

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jtm

Any idea when that guy manuel will be unfolded? That is a super nice model!
I really don't know, but I put up the link to the non unfolded version if you'd like to try or maybe find someone to unfold it.

CensoredAwe

JTM! These are some amazing models you made. I really cant wait until the Briareos helmet to be unfolded. Thanks for sharing.

jtm

Welcome! Now to actually get time :rolleyes
Haha, yeah I understand that :)
these are gorgeous!
Thank you, your IM build looks great btw :D
Excellent collection JTM, you have to do my shoes XD: Lol2
I'll try!
That Noble 6 helmet looks amagzing - I got to get me one of those - PLEASE.
Yeah I need to add a few more details to the back, but it should be out soon enough, well that's the hope anyway.