JSIN Props Mandalorian Helmet First Look! (Weathered, Extra Details, + Light)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tykyu

Link Here!
Hi guys! I've finally gotten my hands on one of Jsin Prop's new V3 Mandalorian helmets. I just put together my brief thoughts in this youtube link above. This helmet is really a beaut-! I see why so many people on this forum enjoy it and speak so well of it. ^^
If you want me to measure it or have any questions about it, feel free to ask below heh

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yorkie Fett

Sr Member
Jsin is one of the best prop makers I’ve dealt with and for the standard of communication and service, he’s up there with the best.
Do you have any closeups of the ear cap joins to the helmet you could post- it was difficult to make out on your video?