Jp amazing spiderman costume replica

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by johnny, Apr 24, 2012.

1. johnny

johnny New Member

start with pattern, print, sewn and add pieces ;)

2. johnny

johnny New Member

first version of my pattern, any suggestions?

3. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

dude, you need to work on a better watermark :D if you put in these high res pics, anyone can just take that pattern, and simply remove the watermark. either put in smaller pics, or use a watermark alloverit, so it would be a pain in the * to remove :)

4. GrayFoxFlavio

GrayFoxFlavio Well-Known Member

Great work jonny ;) simple awesome!

5. johnny

johnny New Member

haha ok thanks man, but there s no problem, it s only a project, there re lot of mistake in the pattern :) but yes I ll post images with less resolution ;) but those are okay like these, I ve problems with the red pattern

6. johnny

johnny New Member

thank you! now I have to buy the basic pattern from taylor and then I ll add my costume..and yours?? have you sew it?? I want to see it :)

7. peterparker

peterparker Active Member

Nice work!

8. johnny

johnny New Member

Some updates ;)

9. johnny

johnny New Member

here some updates, this is my personal mask, made with red lycra, puff paint, plastic and eye frame ;)

10. johnny

johnny New Member

and here the front and back part, I didn t use a pattern, I did everything starting from ZERO like a real peter parker without cash could do ;) :love

11. johnny

johnny New Member

another front spider pics and a gloves pics, I did everything separated: above part, gloves, shoes, pants and mask so it s more comfortable to wear and I can go to the WC without put off the entire costume XD

it was hard to create all of this because is my first costume and i m not a pro like many of you, but I love spiderman and I love the new amazing costume :) hope you like the pics!!

12. rockeagle2001

rockeagle2001 Well-Known Member

thats beautiful! u gonna be using puff paint for the spider as well?

13. Elliotis24

Elliotis24 New Member

Dude, it's awesome. I really like the whole "home-made peter parker" look. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product :) Keep at it!

14. johnny

johnny New Member

thanks a lot! yes I ve used puff paint and I made the honeycomb by hand for the entire costume! it s a lot of work but it s the only way if you want a look similiar to the movie ;)

some updates very soon

15. GrayFoxFlavio

GrayFoxFlavio Well-Known Member

Very awesome job Johnny i love your suit!

16. johnny

johnny New Member

thanks man! I ll post now some updates ;)

17. Wallcrawler248

Wallcrawler248 Well-Known Member

Hey Johnny, I'm assuming that's you in the pic holding the frames, looks like you've been doing some gym work to prepare for the ASM suit, you should post in El Fett's Spidey fitness thread, you definitely got the look! Sweet costume by the way.

18. johnny

johnny New Member

hi dude, thanks a lot! yeah I practice martial arts, swim and parkour a lot for simulate the spiderman moves ;) jumps, back flip and other cool stuff, I did 1 year of gym too, I usually go to the gym 3 times at week ;)

19. timiglide007

timiglide007 Member

Your suit is looking legit bro. keep the pics coming!

20. johnny

johnny New Member

here some pics!

21. johnny

johnny New Member

new pic of the above part, is almost finished :)

22. johnny

johnny New Member

okay, almost finished, I just need to add the belt and some details and it s done :)!!

for all the people who ask me if I can give the pattern file: sorry but I don t have a pattern file because I ve created all start from zero, with fabric color spray and lycra, but I will even create a photoshop costume pattern in the future, the pattern that you see at the beginning is made by me but isn't detailed enough and not correct, so I ve to make another one ;)

23. johnny

johnny New Member

pic of the finished suit!! made WITHOUT pattern