Jor El council armour complete 1st cast post 76

Re: Superman & Jor El council costume build

73a14cf97030c29981acf7a7fdd0514d_zps577f2b76.jpgc0b028a4fb46df390b9ac4d6203ea2da_zps825c508d.jpg

Re: Superman & Jor El council costume build

To give you all a idea what size the jor el armour will be body is approx 6ft tall standard build
594824d8da6edf1fe45dd76fab9ff433_zps587dbb17.jpg

Re: Superman & Jor El council costume build masters post 50

It's only needed one sanding and two coats or putty primer. And I don't think it really needed that

Amazing times we're living in! Do you mind my asking about what that size print cost to produce? I'm sure there's some variation from vendor to vendor, but I'd be very interested to know a ballpark. Is it about 11- 12" tall?

Amazing times we're living in! Do you mind my asking about what that size print cost to produce? I'm sure there's some variation from vendor to vendor, but I'd be very interested to know a ballpark. Is it about 11- 12" tall?

For the full print cost to this I'm looking at over $1000 easy.

Not bad for such a high quality output of this size!

Not a bad price but I've found a printer than costs the same and yes the standard isn't as high as shapeways but it's not going to be far off.

I'd love to hear about your experience with the printer when you get it up and running - will it print pieces this large?

I'd love to hear about your experience with the printer when you get it up and running - will it print pieces this large?
The bed on the print is 16x16x16. Will have to stil break props like this up but will save so much only and waiting time.
I have approx 30 files of batman gadgets I want to print for myself but the prices are to high with shapeways

Finished piece looks awesome. Fantastic work, so glad you were able to do this.

The printed chest piece looks good bro... can't wait to see the rest.... keep it up..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back