Jor El council armour complete 1st cast post 76

Re: Superman & Jor El council costume build

The photo of the emblem don't show it but the board is also there I will cast a new emblem today and take better photos.

Better photos (I think)
Shows the boarder and pattern
ec26b1c9af7ae12fb79e4454321af620_zps0553a1b9.jpgbe43f337f938ae0a0cda396f837d25a3_zpsd575fc38.jpg

Update for the blue suit parts we have more done and are at the prepping stage to have them printed just haven't got renders to show yet
This is first hour
b5f8291dd08c09830e491d4641bf68cf_zps7432b739.jpgbb92238935007fb5e223d67a4433cc89_zps4ee4e127.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice! Do you or anyone else have any good ref shots of the codez skull? I need the glyphs on it. I have most of it built from a past project and want to convert it to the Codex.

I'm looking at casting the jor el is a high shore urethane rubber or a resin what ever will be lighter and easier to wear
All details that are seen on krpyrtonian suits will be a 40shore rubber ,I'm working on matching the same colour as we seen on film. Just waiting for final pigments

I'm looking at casting the jor el is a high shore urethane rubber or a resin what ever will be lighter and easier to wear
All details that are seen on krpyrtonian suits will be a 40shore rubber ,I'm working on matching the same colour as we seen on film. Just waiting for final pigments

sounds great man will you be doing a run ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back