Joker Sculpt

ArkyGrimm

hey, I've been a lurker on here for a long time and figured I'd finally post something I'm working on. I cosplay the Joker a lot and one of the things i like to do when portraying him is sfx makeup. this is a sculpt i am working on for a silicone prosthetic to be used in a mini fan film project. any critique would be awesome, i plan on casting and molding it here in the next few days when i get the time. IMG_1312.JPG
ill upload some better pics later this evening when i get the chance and hopefully figure out how to orient them properly.

hey everyone, sorry for a lack of any update or pics. went to mold the sculpt the other day and after the plaster had set, I was prying the positive sculpt out of the mold negative and disaster!!! the mold cracked in half. >< so now I am back to square one, having to re-sculpt the piece and then re-mold. :/ here's hoping to a better round two as well as actually taking some progress pics to post up here! might change up the sculpt as well, turn it into a multi-piece appliance instead of one piece. what are your thoughts on that, any one with any experience on working with silicone prosthesis?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back