Want to Buy joker otf knife.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

framed

Hello i am looking for a otf cupid clone or S&W otf knife to replace my old knife.
Cops took half of my collection i collect and searched for many years.:cry
als my precious knife that was in my statue's hands.

a resin copy would be great also!

please if someone knows or has one for sale please let me know.

many thanks,

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

framed

thanks funky jedi!

I would love a cupid clone non serrated or a 1600 extractor please if someone has one please contact me.

niennumb1

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What's the legalities of sending one of these through the mail? Don't they count as dangerous items that are restricted?

I have one still in it's little black box way back when the movie first came out. Is that they one you're after? I believe it was the actual model and didn't have any crazy writing on it and stuff.