Joker bang gun build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CharlesHouse

I am putting together a Joker costume and wanted to make a bang gun that did something, as most seem to already have the flag extended, or are simply the cheap bang gun that doesn't look like a real revolver.

I started with an airsoft and disassembled to barrel. I emptied it out and took apart a bang gun to use the extending metal tube, the flag, and the "trigger," which isn't really a trigger but a cheap aluminum piece that holds the two pieces of tube with the spring together. I drilled the tube into the barrel, glued it in, glued the other side of the barrel to the tube, had my girlfriend sew the flag to a length that the revolver barrel would contain, added a lever with the aluminum trigger so there are two triggers. One makes the gun function normally, the other is the flag trigger. The gun looks better from the left side than the right, and is a little goofy from an angle, but if the flag is rolled up well, it looks good, particularly on the better side. Here's a video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.