Jok3r0314's jun-jul sculpture contest entry

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
My name is J.R. I'm a novice sculptor you could say, although I prefer the term jack of all trades :) Self taught and just in my free time, sadly I Couldn't find time do a bigger piece only had some free time yesterday and last night, but here's in my sculpt, I'm sure everyone will recognize my little sculpt, chucky the one and only XD I used super sculpt firm and it's a little over 2 inches, this will ultimately become a charm to wear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    844.5 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    865 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Really cool Jok3r0314, you have a knack for these small-scale sculpts; very good likeness! Bonus points for one of the favorite monsters from my childhood. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really cool @Jok3r0314, you have a knack for these small-scale sculpts; very good likeness! Bonus points for one of the favorite monsters from my childhood. :)
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad so many like my work including writer/director of child's play the one and only mr. Tom holland who personally asked for one! I'm working on his as we speak :) image.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back