Jok3r0314's jun-jul sculpture contest entry

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
My name is J.R. I'm a novice sculptor you could say, although I prefer the term jack of all trades :) Self taught and just in my free time, sadly I Couldn't find time do a bigger piece only had some free time yesterday and last night, but here's in my sculpt, I'm sure everyone will recognize my little sculpt, chucky the one and only XD I used super sculpt firm and it's a little over 2 inches, this will ultimately become a charm to wear.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sinned

Really cool Jok3r0314, you have a knack for these small-scale sculpts; very good likeness! Bonus points for one of the favorite monsters from my childhood. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
Really cool @Jok3r0314, you have a knack for these small-scale sculpts; very good likeness! Bonus points for one of the favorite monsters from my childhood. :)
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad so many like my work including writer/director of child's play the one and only mr. Tom holland who personally asked for one! I'm working on his as we speak :) image.jpg