Joi from Blade Runner. Yellow jacket.

inhumantheory

Hi friends. I’ve been having a hard time finding the yellow pvc jacket Joi wears in Blade runner 2049. Does anyone know someone or where I’d be able to get one? My partner and I are going as k and joi this year for Halloween. I’ll be doing a genderbent joi.

recmvp

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was a custom designed prop from the movie. There are recreations online, but I don't know how good they are. Hopefully the costumes look sick!

Mottrex

Sr Member
Picks or it ain't happening..

Aren't they like those kids water proof jackets no stitching more hot press on the seams like those old transparent pencil cases ?
Maybe its possible to make one with contact cement to bond the seams(or something similar)

Good luck with it and post a pick ;)

inhumantheory

Picks or it ain't happening..

Aren't they like those kids water proof jackets no stitching more hot press on the seams like those old transparent pencil cases ?
Maybe its possible to make one with contact cement to bond the seams(or something similar)

Good luck with it and post a pick ;)
Thanks friend. I’m still trying to hear back from several designers. Haven’t had any luck whatsoever trying to get this jacket commissioned.

joberg

Legendary Member
DOMDRICHStudio on Etsy is making some '60s raincoats

1661702500304.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.