Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Taking orders

Im in round 3 but i want to scoop up some of the ebay coins as well. Im in Canada though so i cannot buy them. any chance we can set something up Jintosh ?

Last edited by a moderator:

I would like to up my order from 3 to 6 please. I had to resist buying a bunch off evilbay, can't wait until these are perfect!

Anyone that wants to add, change or order.....do so now. I'll have to be giving them the total amount of coins for the new order, soon.

Anyone that wants to add, change or order.....do so now. I'll have to be giving them the total amount of coins for the new order, soon.

Thanks for moving me to order 3.

Keep us posted on Payment ETA

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for moving me to order 3.

Keep us posted on Payment ETA

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll still wait till the coins show up before asking for payment. This is just a wise course of action. Q.E.D.

Yep, still adding people. I'll probably be giving them my order this week sometime. I'll say, once the ordering is closed.

if i missed it... when do you think you'll want payments for round 3? just want to make sure i don't miss it

if i missed it... when do you think you'll want payments for round 3? just want to make sure i don't miss it

Seeing as how they messed up last time.....I won't ask for money till the coins come in. That means probably 4-6 weeks. It's unfortunate that the first coins weren't right.

I thank everyone that bought the previous coins anyway. That got me the money to have them re-do them.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back