Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Re: John Wick - Round 3 - Taking orders

I'm still in for my 1, the difference is that the textured side will now be smooth right?

If it's not too late, I'd like to up my order from 2 coins to 5 coins please.

plain background[4].jpg

:facepalm:wacko

Okay, they said the reason they left the gritty on there is because of the method they use to produce the coins.
If they remove the gritty texture, it can leave "air bubbles" in the surface.
They sent me this picture. The little white dots in the finish are apparently the bubbles.
This makes no sense to me, but this is the reality they are presenting me with.
Why can't anything ever be simple ???

Dealing with this company has been on the frustrating side. Is it even worth it to continue ?

Strange that the company can get one side smooth and relatively bubble-free, but not the other side. Appreciate the effort you've put in Jintosh. If you're taking votes, I'd be in favor of continuing, though the bubble issue is concerning.

Its a tough call either way - it's a shame they're having all that trouble with the smooth side. I think it's worth the risk
Also, if there's any more, I'd like to go up from 1 to 3 coins - thanks so much for all of your hard work!

These turned out so great, I wouldn't fret about the rough side. It still looks great.

If they were going to be perfect, I'd order all of them.

As is, I think I'll order 150 coins and offer them to the first customers in the list.

People can decide if they want them after I have a sample coin in hand.

im #72 on the wave 3 of these coins, currently my order is 4 but if possible I would like to go up to 6.

Dealing with manufacturers can be a pain in the butt, but I am sure everyone appreciates the work you put in these coins are amazing.

im #72 on the wave 3 of these coins, currently my order is 4 but if possible I would like to go up to 6.

Dealing with manufacturers can be a pain in the butt, but I am sure everyone appreciates the work you put in these coins are amazing.

Done. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back