John Wick Props

DavidS

Sr Member
I know there are some older threads in the topic but I’d love to see everyone’s John Wick props!
These are hard movies to collect for as the props are very specific and or expensive. Since I am a knife and gun collector; I enjoy the cross over.

IMG_3863.jpg

Pictured are the screen accurate REAL Microtech knives from each of the 3 movies. You can barely see the butt of my unaltered Gen3 Glock 34 that will eventually go to Taran Tactical for conversion. The HK seen at the top is an airsoft with a 3D printed compensator purchased from Etsy. I’m working with the artist to make it more screen accurate. Eventually I plan to get a real HK P30L and have a real steel compensator machined.
The coins are from various makers: Chronicle, Jintosh as well as the ones that come with the Walmart BluRay set. The silver ones are .999 pure silver from Apmex.

I look forward to growing this collection !

Let’s see yours !

wanted the apmex gold ones,also want the 2011 gun next.have to be airsoft,not lucky enough to live in the states!some knives would be nice too,like yours.(y)

I know there are some older threads in the topic but I’d love to see everyone’s John Wick props!
These are hard movies to collect for as the props are very specific and or expensive. Since I am a knife and gun collector; I enjoy the cross over.

View attachment 1036100

Pictured are the screen accurate REAL Microtech knives from each of the 3 movies. You can barely see the butt of my unaltered Gen3 Glock 34 that will eventually go to Taran Tactical for conversion. The HK seen at the top is an airsoft with a 3D printed compensator purchased from Etsy. I’m working with the artist to make it more screen accurate. Eventually I plan to get a real HK P30L and have a real steel compensator machined.
The coins are from various makers: Chronicle, Jintosh as well as the ones that come with the Walmart BluRay set. The silver ones are .999 pure silver from Apmex.

I look forward to growing this collection !

Let’s see yours !
Very nice, would love to get one of the knives but they are an import no no here. I also got that compensator from Etsy and am waiting for a training replica P30L to arrive. That seller is great actually, he put a second hole under the barrel in my version for screen accuracy as well. Cant wait to see what other improvements you both come up with.

I found another jw3 promo coin on ebay. Funny how different they are. The orange pack coin has edge detail and raised details unpolished.. The other has smooth edge and is completely polished and one sides background has the 'print' lines. The overall details also vary slightly between them both.

20190816_202530.jpg20190816_202542.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back