John Wick pistols - best functional replicas?

The MPX I built myself. It's all legit parts from Tarin Tactical on a plastic receiver. So it was a pretty pricey build for just display and cosplay purposes only, but the bonus is that it can be shipped pretty much anywhere without restriction. The combat master is an airsoft from Jag Precision and I love it! Here are a few more pics:
View attachment 1397282
View attachment 1397283
View attachment 1397284
View attachment 1397285
View attachment 1397286
Real carbon fiber!
My partner actually has all the real versions of these and we were just comparing - these are fantastic replicas of fantastic firearms.

The only real difference is the optic mount and grip. Since the grip is part of the plastic receiver I had to opt for the rubber sleeve. I might still try to install the hogue grip, but it's gonna take some extensive modification. Love the recent armory you guys built BTW!

IMG_20210408_123704_edited.jpeg

Looking at the EMG replicas...which one is the one to get?!

OK...did some digging and I see the two main options are the Jag Precision and the EMG?

It looks like there are TWO VERSIONS of the EMG? One is plastic slide and the other is metal? Which one do you guys have?

The Jag seems to be a little cheaper but hard to get right now?

thanks!

Last edited:
Resurrecting this old thread, but I recently got my Pit Viper replica as seen in JW4.

Another really well done piece by EMG. Surprised at how much smaller it is compared to the JW3 pistol, which you can see in this photo as the blister pack is from the prior pistol

Sean

IMG_2102.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back