John Wick pistols - best functional replicas?

masterjedi322

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking to pick up replicas of John Wick’s pistols from JW2 and 3, but I’m not up to speed on airsoft/training pistols.

Any recommendations for the most accurate replicas with simulated firearm functions like a working trigger, hammer, slide, etc.?

A4A0161A-447B-4050-8CCC-846EA3EDCBA6.png
451BE03B-5770-4B23-8DB6-302C9A8D9DC7.jpeg

Thanks!

Sean

Why not go whole hog and buy one or both from Taran Tactical? I'm only half kidding, to be honest – the truth is many of our replica projects can cost more than one of these. Then again I guess carrying around a real firearm is probably NOT what you're after...

Yeah not looking for actual firearms at this time. Was hoping for some good airsoft alternatives...

I see evike has a few of the JW3 pistol, but not sure which one is most accurate.

Sean

I have the EMG STI 2011 from evike and it's pretty great, I've used it for airsoft and it looks amazing in my display, I believe it's also more accurate than the jag arms? i think it was called. I'd also like to know how to acquire a good replica of the glock 34 combat master from JW2.

I have the EMG STI 2011 from evike and it's pretty great, I've used it for airsoft and it looks amazing in my display, I believe it's also more accurate than the jag arms? i think it was called. I'd also like to know how to acquire a good replica of the glock 34 combat master from JW2.
Thanks! I snagged a good deal on a Jag on eBay yesterday. Studying them closer, I think I see what you mean about the EMG...

i got my glock 34 combat master,2011 combat master and my kimber from AsiaAirsoft.com-Airsoft Retail & Wholesale Shipping Store if this helps you guys.free worldwide shipping;)
Thanks! Looks like the Glock is out of stock, but I’ll keep an eye out...

Sean

The MPX I built myself. It's all legit parts from Tarin Tactical on a plastic receiver. So it was a pretty pricey build for just display and cosplay purposes only, but the bonus is that it can be shipped pretty much anywhere without restriction. The combat master is an airsoft from Jag Precision and I love it! Here are a few more pics:
IMG_20200623_000439_121.jpg

IMG_20200623_000439_119.jpg

IMG_20200623_000439_120.jpg

Screenshot_20210101-101836_Instagram.jpg

IMG_20200623_000439_138.jpg

Real carbon fiber!

As luck would have it, the seller I bought the JAG from on eBay is out of stock and refunded my purchase.

I’ll be looking to pick up an EMG and hopefully, a Glock 34 from another seller.

Will keep you posted!

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back