John Wick Guns. Whats Out There ?

In addition to the Glock 34 conversion kits like Diabhal posted, there is a licensed 1911 coming out as seen in JW3.

Last edited:
The Bell is great!

Such a shame to be living in Aus, would love to be able to get these. If anyone ever was able to 3d scan any of the Wick weapons and produce a 3d printable file let me know lol

i got the bell g34 tti airsoft gbb delived to uk this week.got through customs no questions asked.love the gun. have a look at Done / Completed - John Wick 2 Custom Glock 34 - Run Closed by justinian his resin ones look really good.he may make you one.
Not sure if ur replying to my comment lol but if so I was going to get his kit but our customs are amongst the stricktest in the world and anything that resembles a 'real world' firearm isnt allowed. If anyone is able to roughly 3d scan a pistol, pm me im seriously interested.

I had to look a second time to see that the ones on top are coins and the ones below must be coin blanks.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back