Limited Run John Wick - Error Coin - DONE ! No more coins.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_1608.JPG

These are ERROR coins. The RAYS are missing from around the Lion and Shield.
They are offered as error coins at a discounted price. Normal price would have been $15.
The discounted price is $5 !!! So, you are getting a 3 to 1 ratio.
I have 200 coins. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. There is no list, but you MUST post a public message to this thread saying how many coins you are buying, so people can at least estimate the number of coins left. If there are remaining coins, they will go up on eBay.
*********************************************************************************************

Okay, since International shipping prices have changed, here's the pricing.
*********************************************************************************************
NEW **ERROR** Coins are $4 each.
USA shipping is $5 for 1- 7 coins. And USA flat rate is $8 for 8-60 coins.
International shipping of 1-7 coins is $14.
International shipping of 8-12 coins is $23.

If you're international and beyond 12 coins, send me a PM for pricing.
This is a different email. USE THIS PAYPAL EMAIL FOR ERROR COINS ONLY.
You can send PayPal to : ErrorCoin@juno2.com
MAKE SURE AND USE "ITEMS AND SERVICES" in PayPal !!

Yes, the NEW error coins are 2.5mm thick !

And since there was no immediate interest......I'm marking them down to $4 each !!!!!
BONUS. Buy 6 coins, get 1 free.

Last edited:
An additional 60 coins are spoken for as I've just traded them for a Finished John Wick 2 Custom Glock 34 from Justinian.

He wanted a huge quantity of coins for a display he's doing, so this worked out well for everybody.

Last edited:
Jintosh I am happy to read of a great trade. I am waiting to see if I will jump onboard with Glock he is doing looks superb. I want to help out with error coins put me down for 20 coins payment is on its way. Thank you Boss!

Jintosh I am happy to read of a great trade. I am waiting to see if I will jump onboard with Glock he is doing looks superb. I want to help out with error coins put me down for 20 coins payment is on its way. Thank you Boss!
Put me down for 24.

Okay. Enterprise0216 gets 20, plus 3 free.
Erik gets 24, plus 4 free.

Christmas bonuses. Merry Christmas, Everyone !

I've had computer trouble for almost a week, and couldn't log in. I just fixed that.
You can tell from imyk's coins that they're nice, but I have been notified that the error coins are lighter and thinner.
Anyone that's paid, and hasn't received a tracking number, can cancel their order and receive a refund.

Last edited:
I've had computer trouble for almost a week, and couldn't log in. I just fixed that.
You can tell from imyk's coins that they're nice, but I have been notified that the error coins are lighter and thinner.
Anyone that's paid, and hasn't received a tracking number, can cancel their order and receive a refund.

I can verify that the error coins are in fact thinner and lighter than the previous runs. I actually didn't notice at all since I kept those coins separate since I didn't want to mix them up. I'm happy with these regardless though since they are good for the "look" for displays and such.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back