Unlimited Run John Wick Coins - Round 9 - starting new list 11_22_2021

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi. I'm not even sure where a new list would start. I've been secretly filling a number of orders from my own personal stash. But, even I'm out at this point. So, I'll start a new list. List 9 at this point, I believe.

Scifitodd

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At least some of you know, I did the sculpt for the Ultraman's John Wick coin and this was a collaborative effort between Ultraman and me.

If I take over the run and do the coin as originally sculpted, I should be able to do this as a challenge style coin for the $15 price. (plus shipping)

These will be a shiny gold finish (gold plated) 1.5 inches in diameter and 2.5mm thick.

Please state how many coins you would like.

RUN 7

1. DrkSideTndncies (2)
2. jonysea (3)
3. playoffbeard (6)
4. TopGear (3)
5. rockbottom (5)
6. r4wromg (2)
7. pseudodigm (2)
8. PhantomPickle (5)
9. jonysea (5)
10. warrenhouck (3)
11. thelittlecapora (3)
12. skahtul (2)
13. signeddiamond (2)
14. IamJAd (4)
15. russellsch (6)
16. FathomRequiem (2)

Wait list
17. Darth_Nickel (4)
18. bbmonster (5)
19. PolyMedic (5)
20. MR_Adrian (2)
21. mintimiki (1)
22. Petrichor (2)
23. BakerBruh (8)

List 9 11_22_2021

1. Solitaire (3)
I'm interested in 2 coins

stussy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
jintosh's coins are impeccable:love:
DSC01435.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.