Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

Well Comptroller of the High Table when JW4 comes out i will be ordering more coins for now i am just holding off. Last time i think it was 30 coins GEEZ!! okay so i have a small problem....L. However in good solid mind i do give them away to friends or unsuspecting John Wick Fans to see their reactions.

if you have any extra in this run I’d love to take a couple off you. If not I’d like to be on a waiting list for run 7.

Well Comptroller of the High Table when JW4 comes out i will be ordering more coins for now i am just holding off. Last time i think it was 30 coins GEEZ!! okay so i have a small problem....L. However in good solid mind i do give them away to friends or unsuspecting John Wick Fans to see their reactions.
think john says "coins,lots of coins" in jw4.:D

These movies are cool. They're are not exceedingly complex, but they create a Mythos around John Wick, making him almost supernatural. His superpower is killing people. :p

This is ending up to be an unlimited run, after a fashion. But all the current coins are accounted for.

Johnnyb and ShiftySamurai would have to be next run. Sorry about that.

wow. The coins from the last order showed up out of the blue.
The timing is not great, as people may be in a different mode, because of world events.
I will send PM's to people on the list, if you can not, at this time, pay for your coins....that is fine, and the coins will go to others that may want them. You can join a future run for coins after all this is over.

Those that have paid, have been sent out.

Except for one that paid with "friends and family".
Please make sure and use "items or services".

"items or services" allows me to print a shipping label, automatically attach tracking, and PAY for the shipping with my PayPal account.
None of those things is possible with "friends and family".

I get a discount on shipping when I use my PayPal to pay for shipping. This compensates (somewhat) for the fees charged by using items or services. And if you pay with friends or family, I do not get this discount on shipping, so you really aren't saving me significant money by using "friends and family".

Okay, coin shipping should be up to date. People that haven't paid will get a second reminder. If, after a reasonable time, they have not responded, then coins will go to people that expressed interest after the run. I will go in order of Public posts in this thread.

Thank you.

WOW, these got here fast!!!!
WOW, these are gorgeous!!!
WOW, these are heavy!!!
20200406_163653.jpg

These are beautiful. Thank you so much! I love flipping them, they have such a nice ring as they spin in the air. :love: (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back